SPANG POWER ELECTRONICS ANNOUNCES THE INTRODUCTION OF THE DIGITAL 1050 SERIES SYSTEM CONTROLLER FOR AC & DC POWER SYSTEM APPLICATIONS.
Spang Power Electronics, an innovator and industry leader in power control and conversion technology, has successfully supplied and commissioned multiple high-powered systems using the new 1050 Series System Controller.
The 1050 Series System Controller is a modernization and technology upgrade to the 950 Series, adding the features of the 1050 Series standard SCR controller to the expanded I/O interface and application specific configuration flexibility of the 950 Series. Previously not possible with a single controller, the 1050 Series System Controller provides control integration of multiple power conversion stages including SCRs and IGBTs in a variety of configurations including converters, buck converters / choppers, and inverters.
The 1050 Series System Controller shares key features of the 1050 family of SCR Power Controllers including:
- Color touch screen for display interface
- Built in high speed networking through Ethernet
- Web browser, product hosted, configuration tool
- MicroSD memory card for configuration file storage
- Expandable and interchangeable hardware interfaces to satisfy a wide range of sophisticated power topologies
- Optional network connectivity including PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, Ethernet MODBUS TCP, Profibus, or DeviceNet
- Multi-Channel oscilloscope, real-time trending, smart phone and tablet monitoring apps
For additional information on Spang’s AC & DC Power System capabilities please visit Spang’s website at Power Systems or contact:
Christopher M. McCormick
Sr. Vice President of Business Development
Spang Power Electronics
9305 Progress Parkway
Mentor, OH 44060 USA
Phone: (440) 352-8600 x 3337
Fax: (440) 352-8630
Spang Power Electronics is a global provider of power control and conversion equipment for industrial applications.