SPANG POWER ELECTRONICS ANNOUNCES THE INTRODUCTION OF THE 1054 SERIES DIGITAL SCR POWER CONTROLLER FOR 6 PULSE DC APPLICATIONS FOR SYSTEM CUSTOMERS.
Spang Power Electronics, an innovator and global leader in power control and conversion technology, is pleased to announce the introduction of the new 1054 Series digital SCR power controller. It is a 6 pulse DC version of Spang’s market and technology leading 1050 Series power control platform. The 1054 is now available exclusively to Spang’s DC system customers in a variety of industrial applications including electrocoating, plasma arc, polysilicon processing, electrolytic cells, and electrochlorination.
The 1054 Series shares key features of the 1050 family of power controllers including:
– Color touch screen for display interface
– Built in high speed networking through Ethernet
– Web browser, product hosted, configuration tool
– MicroSD memory card for configuration file storage
– Expandable I/O interface for sophisticated system applications
– Optional network connectivity including PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, Ethernet MODBUS TCP, Profibus, or DeviceNet
For additional information on Spang’s DC systems and applications please visit the company’s website at www.spangpower.com or contact:
Spang Power Electronics is a global provider of power control and conversion equipment for industrial applications.