Welcome to Spang Power Electronics
Spang Power Electronics is a premier International provider of AC and DC Power Control and Conversion Products and Systems. It uses Engineering designs exclusively from the US to define the manufacturing and test requirements for our Manufacturing facilities in the US (Mentor, OH and Sandy Lake, PA) and Asia (Xiamen, CN). All locations are ISO 9001 certified to ensure the highest quality goods and services.
Spang Power Electronics was formed in 1953 as Kemco Corp, in our Sandy Lake, PA facility, and acquired by Spang and Company in 1966. In 1999, Spang and Company acquired DMARC in Mentor, OH and the resulting combination became known as Spang Power Electronics.
Spang and Company is a family owned, privately held company that was created in 1894, and has owned a variety of companies throughout the years. Currently, Spang and Company owns 3 divisions – Spang Power Electronics, Magnetics and Spang Engineered Solutions. Together, these 3 Divisions employ 475 people with sales approaching $100 million.